Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Circles





Round and round we go! Circle of life ...... or hamsters on wheels. 

Haven't managed to blog for ages , as so busy. 
Had a few emails re FB T,  In an effort to set my twitter and facebook so it was secure - it seems I lost a lot of contacts which I had no idea about until a  particular friend pulled me up on it yesterday!! silly billy me.... it was the name-settings friend--photo- thing - I got it wrong!

Count down to Christmas begins  =)

Calendar in Homemaker mag looks good and had quite a few mails about that so thanks evryone =)



4 comments:

John Linney said...

Fabulous as ever. Your use of colour is a signature of your work (in my very umble opinion).

Stephanie Lewsey said...

These are beautiful freebies, thank you

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for sharing with us.

Lisa D.