Thursday, 19 January 2012

Trumpets






I love daffodils always have a few bunches around at the the house at this time of year the colours just look so fresh.

I think the way the are so tightly closed then open in the warmth of the house is always lovely to watch. The mini daffs are so cute but I love the big fluted trumpets of King Alfreds . The gardens and roadsides are scattered with them around our town and it's not long before that blaze of yellow can be seen once more.
But for now daff digis....

9 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much. You are so ubertalented. I totally agree about the daffodils. Wish I could see some right now...all I see is snow!
Thanks again!
OXO

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

These are so awesome, I love your papers and digi's Your work is fabulous,,thank you forsharingwith us. Hugs Cathy

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the great digi and papers. I, too, love daffs and can't wait to see them out. :)

Kelley said...

I love daffodils! I'm keeping an eye on them as they start popping up. Thank you for the images.

Kris said...

Thanks for the lovely Daffs

Rainbow_colours said...

these are beautiful thank you.

Moments by Marla said...

Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. These are beutiful!!!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you from another daffodil lover
Diane

txexperiment said...

These are exquisite. Thanks so much for sharing them!