Thursday, 6 January 2011

love hearts






With the start of the new year the next first big image to get to grips with is the Valentine day hearts so here we are with my first offering - Love Love template.
This would be a lovely one to embroider or use on fabric with pens as it has flowing lines which could easily be adapted to have more twirls and curls....... or personalised with initials

With Christmas tinged with sadness this year with the passing of my Aunt and a family friend quite both unexpectedly ... it's been good to have Libs and Sof home . Even if it's been hectic and slightly dis-organised with huge de humidifiers every where drying out after the flood its been lovely to be together.

Both girls are going back off to uni this weekend which is always quite a flat feeling for me but I feel eager to get on with new start of the year as I have some interesting projects lined up.

Have the funerals early part of next week which is very sad but once again a chance to see relatives only seen at these gatherings.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Thank you for the absolutely gorgeous digi art. I'm sorry you've been going through such a rough patch. My prayers are with you. Hugs

Judy said...

I'm sorry for your losses. May your memories of the good times bring you some comfort. Thank you for the beautiful Valentine images.

GrammaR said...

I'm sorry for the losses in your family. I had four funerals between Dec. 29 and Jan. 3. Not how I had planned ending 2010 and beginning 2011. The good news, we have a grandbaby due tomorrow which probably means next week!

Thank you for the image.

kiwichick said...

Hi Thanks for the gorgeous image :)

weva said...

Thank you!!!

SuzAnn said...

so sorry for your loss. the heart is beautiful, tfs.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is absolutely beautiful thank you bunches hugs Cathy